Purchase Your Tickets Now or While You Are Here
If you want to get a jump-start to planning your magical stay, purchase your tickets here or visit our Concierge Desk located in the lobby to purchase your tickets to any of the four major Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The magic is just a short drive away so get ready to create unforgettable memories with you family.
Transportation to the Fun
Enjoy our daily transportation to the Walt Disney World®.
Departure Times from The Grove Resort
- 9:30 am to Walt Disney World® Transportation and Ticket Center (Near Magic Kingdom® Park)
- 11:00 am to Disney's Hollywood Studios® & EPCOT®
- 7:00 am to Universal Orlando
- 7:00 am to SeaWorld
- 7:30 pm from Walt Disney World® Transportation and Ticket Center (Near Magic Kingdom® Park) - Charter Bus Lot, Lane C16
- 7:45 pm from Disney's Hollywood Studios® Transportation Center - Lane #68
- 10:15 pm from EPCOT® Transporation Center - Lane #44
- 6:00 pm from Universal Orlando - Pick-up from Transportation Hub, Lane #73
- 6:15 pm from SeaWorld - Green Canopy
Reservations are required and must be made up to 48 hours in advance and no less than 2 hours prior to the shuttle departure time. Specifically, for the shuttles going to Universal, Seaworld and Magic Kingdom, please let the Concierge team know at least the day before, during concierge business hours (8:00 am - 4:00 pm). For reservations, please visit the Concierge Desk on the Lobby Level or contact us at 407-545-7500 ext.1508.
Shuttle pickup is outside the Main Lobby next to the Building Garage 1 at the Bus Stop.
*FLORIDA BUS SERVICE Does not provide complimentary transportation to or from Disney ® Special events such as “Mickeys Not so Scary Halloween, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, etc. The shuttle departs promptly at scheduled time. Please be at the bus stop at least 10 minutes prior to departure time. Shuttle operates on a first
come first serve basis. Seats are limited. Neither Florida Bus Service nor your hotel will be held responsible for any missed pickups or getting off at the wrong location. No reimbursement for alternative transportation, Groups of 13 or more may not use the shuttle. Smoking, food, or drinks are always prohibited. Luggage other than handbags or strollers is not allowed on the shuttle. Pets are prohibited from riding the shuttle unless they are ADA, assistance animals. Due to heavy traffic, the shuttle may have a possible delay. Contact the dispatcher if the shuttle is delayed more than 20 minutes. Handicap services must be scheduled 48 hours in advance. For any questions, contact us at (407) 857-8557