Purchase Your Tickets Now or While You Are Here
If you want to get a jump-start to planning your magical stay, purchase your tickets here or visit our Concierge Desk located in the lobby to purchase your tickets to any of the four major Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The magic is just a short drive away so get ready to create unforgettable memories with you family.
Transportation to the Fun
Enjoy our daily transportation to the Walt Disney World®.
Departure Times from The Grove Resort
- 8:35 am to Walt Disney World® Transportation and Ticket Center (Near Magic Kingdom® Park)
- 10:15 am to Disney's Hollywood Studios® & EPCOT®
- 7:00 am to Universal Orlando
- 7:00 am to SeaWorld
- 8:00 pm from Disney's Hollywood Studios® Transportation Center - Lane #73
- 7:45 pm from Walt Disney World® Transportation and Ticket Center (Near Magic Kingdom® Park) - Charter Bus Lot, Lane #16
- 5:45 pm from Universal Orlando - Pick-up from Transportation Hub, Lane #73
- 6:00 pm from SeaWorld - Green Canopy
Additional Return shuttles
- 9:10 pm from EPCOT®
Available only Monday-Thursday (Sept. 2, 6-9, 13-16, 20-23, 27-30)
- 10:00 pm from Transportation Center (Magic Kingdom®)
Available only Friday-Sunday (Sept. 3-5, 10-12, 17-19, 24-26)
Reservations are required and must be made up to 48 hours in advance. For reservations, please visit the Concierge Desk on the Lobby Level or contact us at 407-545-7500 ext.1508.
Shuttle pickup is outside the Main Lobby next to the Building Garage 1 at the Bus Stop.
*Platinum Transportation Inc. Does not provide complimentary transportation to or from Disney ® Special events such as “Mickeys Not so Scary Halloween, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, etc. Shuttle times are subject to capacity, traffic and weather conditions and may occasionally run late. Be at designated area 10 minutes prior to departure. Please note that capacity is limited, and services are provided on a first come, first served basis. Your Resort and/or Platinum Transportation Inc. will not provide reimbursement for transportation service due to missed shuttles. Groups of 10 or more MAY NOT use the courtesy shuttle. There is NO smoking, eating, drinking, over size strollers or luggage permitted on the shuttle. For riders with disabilities and wheelchairs, please call for a reservation at least 48 hours prior to boarding. Maximum capacity is two (2) wheelchairs/scooters per pick up per bus. For any questions, contact us at (407) 492-8888.