Endless Fun for the Family
Whether you want to continue the excitement of your Orlando vacation or find a peaceful retreat, The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando, provides the experience you desire for your vacation. Surfari Water Park offers excitement for all ages including our FlowRider® Double surf simulator! For serenity, adults can escape to The Springs Pools to take a quiet swim while enjoying poolside cocktails or visit Escape Spa to unwind and relax. Those seeking a more natural experience can venture to Lake Austin for a variety of watersports, or simply to take in the charm of Central Florida’s unique and diverse landscape.
Fun in the Sun
The Springs Pools
- Chaise lounge chairs to be sanitized
- Cabana guest contact surfaces to be sanitized after each use (where applicable)
- Cabanas to be sanitized each night and start of next day (where applicable)
- Towel stand, entry gates and all counters to be sanitized
- Chaise lounge chairs and other pool furniture set with appropriate physical distancing. We ask that all guests leave pool furniture in its place to adhere to the physical distancing protocol. Pool seating will be configured to allow for at least six feet of separation between groups of Guests with no more than 10 people in a group.
The Springs Pools
Daily: 8:00am - 10:00pm
Bordering Lake Austin, The Springs Pools features three full-sized pools, an oversized hot tub, children's splash area and private cabanas. Enjoy food and drink service from The Springs Bar & Grill, as well as poolside spa treatments from Escape Spa.
The Springs Pools offer the perfect spot to escape the hectic pace of Orlando's parks and attractions while soaking up the Florida sun. Our pools are kept at 83 degrees year-round for your enjoyment plus no need to bring a towel from your room as The Springs Pools offers complimentary towels with your room key.
Lake Austin Pier
Offering sweeping views of the natural preserve that surrounds, Lake Austin is serene and beautiful, offering the ideal Orlando fishing spot & location to enjoy a variety of resort watersports. The lake is also an ideal backdrop for a destination wedding or a relaxing evening out on the pier.
Our lakeside pier is home to an abundance of lake activities.
Swan Paddle Boats
$15 / 30 min | $25 / 1 hour
$15 / 30 min | $25 / 1 hour
Go-Float Electric Boats
$30 / 30 min | $45 / 1 hour
$10 / 2 hours | $24 / all day
Guided Pontoon Tours
$30 / 30 min - Family Lake Tour for up to 5 people
Guided Pontoon Fishing Tours
Adults $50 / 1 hour | Kids $25 / 1 hour
Kids' Activity Center
Kids will have a blast with our daily scheduled events and activities at our Activity Center and Surfari Water Park. Create a new friend in the Build-a-Buddy Workshop, go on a resort wide scavenger hunt, or try to create colorful sand art.
Flip Flop's Family Fun Center
Sunday - Friday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 10:00pm
Flip Flop’s Family Fun Center is packed with the newest and most immersive arcade games that the whole family will love. Redeem your game winnings for prizes or play a round of glow-in-the-dark mini golf!
Let us help you celebrate!
Celebrating a birthday, anniversary, or anything special occasion during your stay with us? Our recreation team has in room amenity options to help make your celebration even more special and memorable. Fill out the form below and email it to our recreation team to order. An 48 hour advance reservation is required for all resort package amenity packages and offerings.
Experience the Magic
Purchase Your Tickets Here
Visit our Concierge Desk located in the lobby to purchase your tickets to any of the four major Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The magic is just a short drive away so get ready to create unforgettable memories with you family.
Daily: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Transportation to the Fun
Enjoy our daily transportation to the Walt Disney World® Ticket & Transportation Center (Near Magic Kingdom® Park).
Departure Times from The Grove Resort: 7:30am, 9:30am, 11:30am, and 12:30pm
Return Times from Walt Disney World® Transportation and Ticket Center (Near Magic Kingdom® Park): 6:00pm, 7:35pm, 9:35pm, and 10:35pm
Guests will need to get a voucher for the shuttle bus 24 hours in advance at the Concierge Desk, located in the lobby, prior to their visit to the parks.
Health & Wellness
- Cleaning solutions will be located within the fitness center so that each guest can sanitize the equipment they use before and after their workout
- Equipment reconfigured to meet social distancing requirements
- Visible cleaning logs verifying hourly disinfecting of the entire facility
- Increased signage and messaging across all channels to continue building awareness and adherence to CDC health and prevention guidelines
Whether you’re seeking to stay in shape on your vacation or you just want to get energized for the day, come enjoy our 24-hour Fitness Center. We offer a variety of exercise machines, free weights, and televisions for entertainment. There's also plenty of room to stretch, get centered on a balance ball, or strike your favorite yoga pose.
Want to experience the beauty of our resort while working out? Take a walk or jog around the one mile loop that is surrounding our resort. You will find the main path right outside your suite that connects The Springs Pools to Surfari Water Park.
The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando daily resort fee of $35.00 including tax, per suite, per night, includes:
- Daily Transportation to and from Walt Disney World® Ticket and Transportation Center (Near Magic Kingdom® Park)
- Entrance to Surfari Water Park, lazy river tubes & towels
- Resort wide Wi-Fi
- In-room local and toll-free calls
- In-suite coffee and tea setup
- Unlimited 24/7 access to our fitness center
- Use of business center
- Scheduled family activities