Frequently Asked Questions
What are the age requirements for the water park?
Children are not permitted in the park under the age of 14 without an adult present. The adult must remain in the park while the children swim.
Are pool towels available?
Yes, towels are supplied at no charge from the Towel Tracker with guest room key. Towels that are not returned are subject to a $20 fee.
What can you wear in the park?
Proper swim attire is required.
- All guests must wear proper swimwear and take a shower with soap and water prior to entering the water park.
- Wetsuits and flotation devices are not permitted on any slide.
- Swimwear with buckles, rivets, metal buttons, zippers, sharp objects, loose material/hanging fabric or extra laces are not permitted on slides.
- Loose bracelets or long necklaces are not permitted on any slide due to safety concerns.
- Family-friendly bathing attire is required.
- Water shoes are permitted on the slides, but cannot be worn by children when being measured for height requirements.
- Crocs can be worn in the water park but are not permitted on the water slides.
- Wetsuits are permitted as long as there are no buckles, zippers, or metal.
Is the water heated?
- The Activity Pool and FlowRider are not heated.
- The Swimming Pool and Lazy River are heated.
Are coolers allowed in the water park?
No, coolers are not permitted in the water park.
Can guests bring outside food & beverages into the water park?
No, outside food & beverage is not permitted in the water park.
Is sunscreen available for purchase?
Yes, many retail items will be for sale, including sunscreen.
Are life jackets provided?
Life jackets are available for rent for $5 per day.
Are swim masks and goggles permitted?
Yes, in swimming pool and lazy river. Swim masks and goggles are not permitted on the FlowRider or water slides.
Can you bring your own floatation devices?
Yes, for the zero-entry pool only. Inner tubes are available for rent for the lazy river and other Surfari features.
Can you bring your own flotation devices for toddlers?
Yes. Arm bands are not allowed on water slides for safety reasons.
Are strollers allowed into the water park?
Yes, you may bring in your strollers.
Can you bring your own chair to the water park?
No, we have seating for what is allotted by law. We provide chairs on a first-come, first-served basis.
Is there a lifeguard on duty?
No, with the exception of the bottom of the water slide.
Is the water park wheel chair accessible?
Yes, the water park is ADA compliant.
How deep is the zero-entry pool?
4 ft 6 in