Frequently Asked Questions
In the event our pools exceed capacity restrictions, pool access will be restricted until space becomes available.
Q: What are Surfari Water Park hours?
A: Surfari Water Park is open from 10:00am - 8:00pm. Hours Subject to Change Due to Weather.
Q: What are the age requirements for the water park?
A: Children are not permitted in the park under the age of 14 without an adult present. The adult must remain in the park while the children swim.
Q: Are pool towels available?
A: Yes, towels are supplied at no charge from the Towel Tracker with guest room key. Towels that are not returned are subject to a $20 fee.
Q: Is there a charge for the Lazy River Tubes?
A: No, Lazy River Tubes are included in the resort fee.
Q: What can you wear in the park?
A: Proper swim attire is required.
- All guests must wear proper swimwear and take a shower with soap and water prior to entering the water park.
- Wetsuits and flotation devices are not permitted on any slide.
- Swimwear with buckles, rivets, metal buttons, zippers, sharp objects, loose material/hanging fabric or extra laces are not permitted on slides.
- Loose bracelets or long necklaces are not permitted on any slide due to safety concerns.
- Family-friendly bathing attire is required.
- Water shoes are permitted on the slides, but cannot be worn by children when being measured for height requirements.
- Crocs can be worn in the water park but are not permitted on the water slides.
- Wetsuits are permitted as long as there are no buckles, zippers, or metal.
Q: Is the water heated?
- The Activity Pool and FlowRider are not heated.
- The Swimming Pool and Lazy River are heated.
Q: Are coolers allowed in the water park?
A: No, coolers are not permitted in the water park.
Q: Can guests bring outside food & beverages into the water park?
A: No, outside food & beverage is not permitted in the water park.
Q: Is sunscreen available for purchase?
A: Yes, many retail items will be for sale, including sunscreen.
Q: Are life jackets provided?
A: Life jackets are complimentary and they are available at the Welcome Hut.
Q: Are swim masks and goggles permitted?
A: Yes, in swimming pool and lazy river. Swim masks and goggles are not permitted on the FlowRider or water slides.
Q: Can you bring your own floatation devices?
A: Yes, for the zero-entry pool only. Lazy River Tubes are available and included in the resort fee.
Q: Can you bring your own flotation devices for toddlers?
A: Yes. Arm bands are not allowed on water slides for safety reasons.
Q: Are strollers allowed into the water park?
A: Yes, you may bring in your strollers.
Q: Can you bring your own chair to the water park?
A: No, we have seating for what is allotted by law. We provide chairs on a first-come, first-served basis.
Q: Is there a lifeguard on duty?
A: Yes, there are multiple lifeguards on duty at all times at Surfari Water Park.
Q: Is the water park wheel chair accessible?
A: Yes, the water park is ADA compliant.
Q: How deep is the zero-entry pool?
A: 4 feet, 6 inches