Endless Fun for the Family
Whether you want to continue the excitement of your Orlando vacation or find a peaceful retreat, The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando, provides the experience you desire for your vacation. Surfari Water Park offers excitement for all ages including our FlowRider® Double surf simulator! For serenity, adults can escape to The Springs Pools to take a quiet swim while enjoying poolside cocktails or visit Escape Spa to unwind and relax. Those seeking a more natural experience can venture to Lake Austin for a variety of watersports, or simply to take in the charm of Central Florida’s unique and diverse landscape in this wide-open space.
Water Park Entry is FREE when You Book Your Stay!
Fun in the Sun
The Springs Pools
- Chaise lounge chairs to be sanitized
- Cabana guest contact surfaces to be sanitized after each use (where applicable)
- Cabanas to be sanitized each night and start of next day (where applicable)
- Towel stand, entry gates and all counters to be sanitized
- Chaise lounge chairs and other pool furniture set with appropriate physical distancing. We ask that all guests leave pool furniture in its place to adhere to the physical distancing protocol. Pool seating will be configured to allow for at least six feet of separation between groups of Guests with no more than 10 people in a group.
The Springs Pools
Daily: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Bordering Lake Austin, The Springs Pools features three full-sized pools, an oversized hot tub, children's splash area and private cabanas. Guests can enjoy food and drink service from The Springs Bar & Grill which offers delicious, ice-cold drinks!
The Springs Pools offer the perfect spot to escape the hectic pace of Orlando's parks and attractions while soaking up the Florida sun. Our pools are kept at 83 degrees year-round for your enjoyment plus no need to bring a towel from your room as The Springs Pools offers complimentary towels with your room key.
Lake Austin Pier
Daily: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Offering sweeping views of the nature preserve that surrounds, Lake Austin is serene and beautiful, offering the ideal Orlando fishing spot & location to enjoy a variety of resort watersports. Our lake is home to bass, bluegill, sunfish, and catfish, offering a variety of wildlife available for our catch and release fishing.
Our lakeside pier is home to an abundance of lake activities.
Swan Paddle Boats
$15 / 30 min | $25 / 1 hour
$15 / 30 min | $25 / 1 hour
Go-Float Electric Boats
$30 / 30 min | $45 / 1 hour
$10 / 2 hours | $24 / all day
Guided Pontoon Tours
$30 / 30 min - Family Lake Tour for up to 5 people
Guided Pontoon Fishing Tours
Adults $50 / 1 hour | Kids $25 / 1 hour
Kids' Activity Center
Saturday - Sunday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday: Closed
Kids will have a blast with our daily scheduled events and activities at our Activity Center like creating a new friend in the Build-a-Buddy Workshop or trying to create colorful sand art. Check out our calendar all current activities and events.
Flip Flop's Family Fun Center
Sunday - Thursday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday - Saturday: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Flip Flop’s Family Fun Center is packed with the newest and most immersive arcade games that the whole family will love. Redeem your game winnings for prizes or play a round of glow-in-the-dark mini golf!
Let us help you celebrate!
Celebrating a birthday, anniversary, or anything special occasion during your stay with us? Our recreation team has in room amenity options to help make your celebration even more special and memorable. A 24 hour advance reservation is required for all resort package amenity packages and offerings.
Experience the Magic
Purchase Your Tickets Now or at Our Concierge
If you want to get a jump-start to planning your magical stay, purchase your tickets here or visit our Concierge Desk located in the lobby to purchase your tickets to any of the four major Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The magic is just a short drive away so get ready to create unforgettable memories with you family.
Daily: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Transportation to the Fun
Enjoy our daily transportation to the theme parks.
Departure Times from The Grove Resort
- 7:00 am to Animal Kingdom®
- 8:50 am to Walt Disney World® Transportation and Ticket Center (Near Magic Kingdom® Park)
- 10:45 am to Disney's Hollywood Studios® & EPCOT®
- 7:35 am to Universal Orlando
- 7:35 am to SeaWorld
- 6:30 pm from Animal Kingdom® - Pick-up from Charter Bus Lot by Green Canopy
- 8:55 pm from Disney's Hollywood Studios® Transportation Center - Lane #73
- 9:05 pm from Walt Disney World® Transportation and Ticket Center - Charter Bus Lot (Near Magic Kingdom® Park) - Lane #16
- 10:10 pm from EPCOT® Transportation Center - Lane #45
- 7:40 pm from Universal Orlando's Transportation Hub - Lane #73
- 7:30 pm from SeaWorld - under Green Canopy
Reservations are required and must be made up to 48 hours in advance. For reservations, please visit the Concierge Desk on the Lobby Level or contact us at 407-545-7500 ext.1508.
Shuttle pickup is outside the Main Lobby next to the Building Garage 1 at the Bus Stop.
Health & Wellness
- Cleaning solutions will be located within the fitness center so that each guest can sanitize the equipment they use before and after their workout
- Equipment reconfigured to meet social distancing requirements
- Visible cleaning logs verifying hourly disinfecting of the entire facility
- Increased signage and messaging across all channels to continue building awareness and adherence to CDC health and prevention guidelines
Whether you’re seeking to stay in shape on your vacation or you just want to get energized for the day, come enjoy our 24-hour Fitness Center. We offer a variety of exercise machines, free weights, and televisions for entertainment. There's also plenty of room to stretch, get centered on a balance ball, or strike your favorite yoga pose.
Want to experience the beauty of our resort while working out? Take a walk or jog around the one mile loop that is surrounding our resort. You will find the main path right outside your suite that connects The Springs Pools to Surfari Water Park.
*For use of the fitness center, guests must be over the age of 16 years old or be accompanied by an adult.
Our daily resort fee is $35 for One & Two Bedroom Suites plus tax, per suite, per night, and $45 for Three Bedroom Suites plus tax, per suite, per night. This includes:
- Daily Transportation to and from Walt Disney World®, Universal Orlando, and SeaWorld
- Entrance to The Springs Pools
- Resort Wide Wi-Fi
- In-Suite Local and Toll-Free Calls
- In-Suite Coffee and Tea Setup
- Unlimited 24/7 Access to our Fitness Center
- Use of the Business Center